Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't be blind! Pictures serve to focus your prayer for the nations

Picture from www.operationWorld.org/
As I keep Global Prayer Walking, I have discovered a few places where my prayer time is enhanced. Since the GBIM Global Prayer Guide and the PrayNow daily email is targeting Western Central Asia. I have found the following helpful places that help me better pray for this region of the world.
  • International Missions Board: Central Asia slideshows I am a visual person. So these pictures help me pray for the peoples of Central Asia.
  • Operation World has a great page of prayer resources. You can view videos from 60 different countries and then go to that country's page and pray for the nations.
  • For children, you can pray for various places throughout Asia like Turkmenistan. On this page you can download coloring pages and find links to recipes and games as well. (txs IMB)
So, check out these helpful places to get a better picture of who you are praying for. I know that they help me.  Keep on prayer walking! 

No comments: