Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The biggest mistake I made on the first day of school as a parent

Thanks WoodleyWonderWorks for photo use
I thank God that I can learn from my mistakes. It may not always be apparent when the mistake happens. But you can remedy the miscue before the next time occurs.

My mistake was not the prayers I said at the START of the day with my children. But the failed prayers at the END of the day to celebrate how God showed up during the school day.

I created a short video showing how to pray for your children as you go to school but I did not follow through and share how to pray with them at the end of their day.  You can view my video here

I found a couple of prayers offered by parents in various life circumstances:
Please add your comments for how you are going to pray for your children as they embark on a new school year or share a short prayer text that others could use.

No comments: