Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Learning how to lead in Atlanta, GA

  How awesome to be in Atlanta, GA to attend Catalyst 2013. In less than 10 hours, I get to attend one of the best leadership conferences.  This will be my second in-person conference. My first in-person experience was overwhelming but fulfilling and challenging. Yet I experienced Catalyst via social media two years ago in 2011 (Twitter and website).
  As I end my day before Catalyst I want to engage the process of being distracted from the routine. I want to discover new connections. I want to come away inspired to do great things for God. I am blessed to have the opportunity to join 12,999 others tomorrow.
  I have embedded the preview video below. I will be posting comments via Twitter (@daronbutler) both days.
  I want to say thanks to my church, Grace Church for allowing me the time to get inspired to be a better lead. I also want to give a shout out to Encompass World Partners for being our host for Catalyst.

No comments: