Thursday, January 29, 2015

Use the #Superbowl for Good



Leverage Superbowl for Good


Thanks to Jon Dansby for sharing the post for using the Superbowl to reach people for Christ. 


The Apostle Paul wrote “To the weak, I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, that I may by all means save some. And I do all things for the sake of the gospel, that I may become a fellow partaker of it (I Corinthians 9:22).”


Most people will watch some of the Superbowl. Over 110 million people tuned in to watch the Superbowl last year.
Photo from Flickr

You can use this event as an opportunity to reach out to those who need to hear the gospel.  Consider your list of people who need Christ. Pray over your list.  Find out who is going to watch it. Invite them over or ask if you can come over to watch part of it. Use this as an opportunity to get to know one or more of your friends or neighbors.   

Be hospitable.  Throw a party to invite others over. Or go to a party and offer to invite them over for dinner some time. 

Above all, pray. Ask God to guide you to an opportunity.  Do everything you can to see God save people.  

Please share how you could use the Superbowl for Good. 
   
Seahawk & Patriot families from Flickr

No comments: