Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Developing fully-devoted followers of Christ in Cambodia

Today, Wed Oct 25, I depart for Cambodia to share with our Cambodian Ministry Partners in Battambang who serve with CASA in partnership with Encompass World Partners. I will serve with Kent Good, Becky Sheffer Good, and Jill Kane. Below is a photo of the CMP (Cambodian Ministry Partners) of CASA.

I will serve with Kent & Becky Good, Faline Jones, and Jill Kane (Grace too).  


 
On this short trip, I will also get to visit our Orphan Homes in Battambang as well. On a later trip, I will visit our Orphan Homes in Thailand too. 



Please pray for me as I go to develop fully devoted followers for Christ in Cambodia. I praise God that Grace Church sends me to develop leaders for Christ. #savedpeopleservepeople

No comments: