Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Learning how to build a better blog

My friend Glen gave me a book to read to improve my blogging skill.  31 days to build a better blog by Darren Rowse. I have read the first chapter. And I am going to relaunch my blog today.  I have so many things to think about.

First, this blog will be more of a personal blog--to begin placing the tiles in the mosaic that is my life for others to see.  So I seek to harness the power of social media to portray my journey to follow Christ as a fully devoted follower.  All along the way I will learn new things and grow. 

This is so stream-of-conscious! But I will keep trying to create "an elevator pitch" for my blog.  My blog will seek to chronilce my movement towards being a fully devoted follower of Christ so that I can nurture more fully devoted followers for Christ.

So follow along as i re-enter the blogging universe.  May I develop into a fully devoted follower of Christ in all my roles: as a Native American, a husband, a father, man, steward, minister/pastor, developer, and learner. 

No comments: