Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How to stay out of debt



photo by Andres Rueda


As i work through sharing the CFO responsibility with my wife, I discovered a "sure-fire way to stay of our debt." Thanks to Emily who posted this on her blog.


I love how naive the characters are. Oh how bitingly funny! Hulu has the clip. I have the link here.


I am learning how to create a budget and to stay within its limits. It is hard. But I desire to wisely steward God's provision. I am so glad that I have utilized the Dave Ramsey material offered at our church. The lessons from FPU (Financial Peace University) stirred my mind, harnessed my actions, and now challenge me to stay engaged in family money management. I can live within my means. Together with my wife, we can do it. So can you. Check out Dave Ramsey's website for another way of looking at money management. You may even discover a location near you where you can benefit from this seminar.

No comments: