Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Burkina Faso?


For those of you who do not know where this country is, it is in Western Africa.  My friend, Andrew Simms, departs for Africa on January 1, 2010 for a six week short term missions trip.  The Nehlsens have served in Burkina Faso for many years.  Steve & Amy will oversee his missions experience.

I am so thrilled for Andrew to explore God's will for his life.  He is processing this "as it comes." It is an organic journey, emerging as he wakes up to each new day.  I am so glad to be alive to witness God at work in people's lives. 

Andrew's ministry exploration trip begins January 1 and concludes on February 12.  His verse on his prayer card is from Psalm 32:8, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."

You can follow his trip on his yet-to-be established blog.  Once it is up, visit and pray for him often. I'll post a link later. 

Andrew asks that you pray for him to follow God's will no matter how different or hard it may be.  Ask God to empower him to be a blessing and a help to the Nehlsen's and their ministry. 

No comments: