Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two things to check out at GBIM website


I had the privilege of meeting with Dave Guiles, Executive Director of GBIM.  He shared with me two things to check out at the GBIM website:
  1. Sign up for one of the prayer connections available to get more educated about how we are impacting the world through Grace Brethren International Missions.
  2. Check out the opportunities page to select one of 176 ways to impact the world through GBIM.
If you are looking for a way to impact the world for Christ, then please visit the above links.  I receive the PrayNow! email.  I enjoy getting to pray for many missionaries.  In fact, next year's prayer guide will be new, improved, more extensive, and broad.

Likewise, if you or someone you know is considering what to do to impact the world by going to serve somewhere, then please visit or direct them to the opportunities link.  Dave Guiles showed them to me this morning. I did not know GBIM set up their new website with this capability.  So check it out. I like the search filter feature on the right column on the opportunities page. 


I am so glad that our missions partner GBIM is doing a great job! 

No comments: