Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[VIDEO] Bible Quizzing recognized at NEO District Conference

District Moderator, Ron Boehm, reserved part of the program to honor those people in our district who have served faithfully in our ministries. Tho' many could have been chosen, a handful were asked to attend and to give praise to God by receiving recognition for ministries well done.

Chuck & Missy Steiner serve faithfully as coach and as host for Bible Quizzing events in the NEO District. I have witnessed the evenings reviewing verses, challenging students to do their best, and offering insight into what the verses mean in real life. Last year on of my sons joined the team. He grew in character as he reviewed God's Word every week.

Thanks to Chuck & Missy for their faithfulness! I wished I would have mic-ed myself. Next time!

To send them an encouraging note for their faithfulness, you can send a note care of Wooster Grace, give them a call, or stop them when you see them and say thanks.

Chuck & Missy Steiner
C/O Wooster Grace Brethren
4459A Burbank Rd
Wooster OH  44691

Please watch this video clip. I caught them before they departed from the district conference.

No comments: