Friday, January 25, 2013

You can influence the world

Global Ministries Prayer Guide 2013
You can change the world right from where you are reading this post. Whether at your desktop, on your phone, tablet, or Ipad. You can influence the world with prayer.

I believe that short, simple prayers can impact the world. As Paul asked for prayer from the believers in the church at Ephesus, "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should (Ephesians 6:19-20)."

Two helpful resources are the Encompass resources for prayer: Global Ministries Prayer Guide and the ePRAYnow daily emails.

  • Prayer Guides are available at Wooster Grace, 4599 Burbank Rd Wooster Ohio 44691 Or you can order one here for FREE.
  • Subscribe to daily emails by clicking here.

So stop right now and pray for the country of Chad. Use this as a start for your prayers,
"God, I ask that you draw to Yourself (John 6:44) many Chadian people. Bring men, women, and children to Christ. May You establish each new believer in the faith so that churches can mature and send out equipped disciples to start new churches all across the country of Chad. May they share Christ fearlessly. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen."

No comments: