Sunday, May 25, 2014

Interns advance our ministry for developing fully devoted followers of Christ

This summer I get to serve with two interns: Rachel Landon & Jared Poorman.  Together they will help advance our ministry around the Sowing Hope House.  Please pray for them and sign up to help them this summer. You can can email Rachel ralandon1@malone.edu or text Rachel at (330) 466-9099 or email Jared Poorman jared83poorman83@yahoo.com or text Jared at (330) 988-8450. 



My name is Rachel Landon! I am 19 years old and just finished my second year at Malone University. I've grown up in Grace Church and I love Jesus and working with kids. 

Hello, my name is Jared Poorman. I'm currently serving as one of the summer interns here at Grace Church for Sowing Hope. I graduated from Smithville High School last year. I am going to Grace College this Fall to major in Biblical Studies and Counseling and to run track. 

No comments: